Friday, February 15, 2013

Pain Journal

So...
I have had to keep an injury/pain journal... which just happens to be in the form of blog posts. It was just the easiest way for me to write. I have been writing... aka: complaining and documenting all the nitty gritty details... through these posts for almost an entire year! As the anniversary of the accident fast approaches, I look forward to putting 2012 in the past. I'm talking seriously far behind me... never to be brought back!
Hopefully someday soon, we will actually settle things and I will post a year's worth of pain and suffering! I don't suggest that anyone read them... in fact, I'm pretty sure I will never be able to go back and read through them all. But, I look forward to the day when I can write and post again! Writing is my outlet... and I am so desperately missing my therapeutic outlet!!!

1 comment:

Michelle Perry said...

And we are so missing reading you!